To finish our term on procedural writing, together we followed a recipe on how to make lemonade! It turned out so well, we've decided to share our recipe with you!
6th Class’ “School”-made Lemonade
10z sugar Bowl x 2
3 pints boiling water Strainer
4 lemons Wooden spoon
Grater or zester
Bottle to hold it in
- Begin by zesting the four lemons with a grater.
- Cut each of the lemons in half and proceed to extract the juice from the lemons, with a hand-held or electric juicer.
- Put the sugar into a large bowl and add the zest and juice.
- Pour in the boiling water and stir gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Leave overnight.
- Strain the liquid, into another bowl, to remove all pips and bits.
- Pour into your serving bottle.
- Then dilute with water and enjoy!