Should you wish to make an application, please read the Admission and Code of Behaviour Policies (please see www.shanballyns.ie Policies tab).
We draw your attention to the following terms and conditions before completing the form.
1. I understand that the receipt of a fully completed application form for admission does not guarantee that the child named will be offered a place in the school.
2. If you have any professional reports or information that you feel is relevant to your application, please attach same to this admissions form or email to email@example.com
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the school, in good time, of any change of address, telephone number or other relevant circumstance.
4. All children must be 4 years 6 months of age before starting school.
5. I am a parent or legal guardian of the child named below.
6. Please note for applications for the specific Speech and Language Disorder (SSLD) class, please contact the office on 021 4378178 for the relevant application form for this class.
Please enter your child’s details in the form below and then click Send.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You will receive a confirmation email once you fill in and submit this form. If you do not receive this confirmation email (please check Spam folder), it means that the school has not received it. Please try again or contact the school on 021 4378178.